This is Aeroplan and Toyota Canada’s new partnership in Canada. Running primarily between Jan. 5, 2016 and Feb 01, 2016, it gives Aeroplan Miles for those buying Toyota or Scion vehicles, those test driving one or those who are taking their vehicles to a dealership for servicing.
Test Driving a Toyota Vehicle
You can earn 250 Aeroplan Miles for test driving a Toyoto or a Scion vehicle. You can test drive only one vehicle per month and three per calendar year.
Servicing a Toyota Vehicle
You can earn 02 Aeroplan Miles for every $2.00 you spend on servicing. There are some exclusions which include body shop services and no-repair over-the-counter purchases. This bonus offer is valid till Feb. 29, 2016.
Purchasing a Toyota
Obviously, the biggest bucks to be earned are here, and both Toyota and Aeroplan have come up with an extensive but complicated plan for the program.
Simply put, here are some guidelines for Toyota vehicles:
- Up to $20,000 (MSRP) – 5000 Aeroplan Miles (called Base Offer)
- $20,000-$30,000 – Base Offer plus 2500 Aeroplan Miles
- More than $60,000 = Base Offer plus 20,000 Aeroplan Miles
- But that is not all; if you buy a Toyota Venza or a Toyota Sequoia the Aeroplan Miles will be doubled.
This offer expires on Feb. 01, 2016.
Once the promotion ends, Aeroplan Miles will be offered on the following basis:
- 5000 Aeroplan Miles on new Toyota car purchase or lease
- 250 Aeroplan Miles when you test drive a Toyota vehicle
- 1 Aeroplan for every $1 spent on qualifying service work at Toyota dealerships.
The Aeroplan Miles bonus system is different for Scion cars.
Aeroplan says Toyota will be offering special offers – similar to the one it currently offers — every now and then.