The contest runs from Nov. 21, 2013 till Jan 03, 2014.
The Rules of the RBC Rewards Best Buy and Future Shop Contest
- Open to Residents of Canada, and who have reached the age of majority in their respective province or territory.
- Possess a Royal Bank credit card that earns RBC Rewards points.
- You will be eligible if you convert your account from a non-RBC Rewards points earning credit card to an RBC-Rewards points earning card.
- You will NOT be eligible if you convert your account from a Rewards points earning account to a non-earning credit card account.
- Purchase a product through the online catalogue of either of the company available at RBC Rewards points website. You will be eligible for the contest if you buy the product redeeming your Rewards points or if you buy through a combination of redeeming your points and using your eligible credit card.
- Each time you purchase, you will be entered for the contest.
- You will not be eligible if you make purchases without redeeming any RBC Rewards Points.
- You can also enter the contest without any purchase using RBC Rewards points. In this case, please send a written essay that is “unique, original, legible (and) handwritten” and is 50-100 words long in English of French describing your experience with an RBC Product.
The letter should be sent to RBC Rewards Best Buy & Future Shop Contest, 15, Densley Avenue, Toronto, ON M6M 2P5. Entries must be postmarked by 11.59 EDT on Jan. 03, 2014.
A maximum of five separate mail-in-entries per person is allowed.
25 prizes of 25,000 Rewards points each (RBC values this at $500) will be given away.
For more information, visit the RBC Rewards® Best Buy‡ and Future Shop‡ Contest Site