How to Enter and Other Points to Note in the CIBC Thanks a Million Contest:
- You have to be a resident of Canada.
- Have reached the age of majority in the province or territory where the resident lives.
- No purchase necessary.
- Holders of CIBC Aerogold Visa Infinite Card, CIBC Aerogold Visa Card, CIBC Aerogold Visa Card for Business and CIBC Aero Classic Visa Card are automatically entered into the contest each time a purchase is made using one of the cards. Purchases should be posted to the Credit Card by August 5, 2014.
- Holders of a CIBC Unlimited Chequing Account with Aeroplan feature will be automatically entered if the holder completes at least one eligible direct deposit or three different eligible pre-authorized debits in a calendar month. Entries are limited to one per month.
- If you are not a holder of any of the CIBC Visa card or the CIBC Unlimited Chequing Account with Aeroplan feature, you can participate in the contest by sending in a 3”x5” card with the date, your name, address and both day and evening phone numbers with CIBC Aeroplan Contest printed. They should be sent to CIBC Aeroplan Contest, PO Box 4099, Paris ON N3L 3W9. The cards should be received by August 6, 2014. One can send any amount of cards but they need to be sent separately.
The winners will be drawn on September 2nd, and asked to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. I am not sure why this but it probably is some sort of verification system.
If the winner happens to be a joint-account, it will be up to the owners of the account to decide how to divide the one million Aeroplan Miles.
To get more information, visit the website of the CIBC Thanks a Million Contest.