Would you and your partner like a week-long, almost-free surf-and-sun vacation in the Hawaii’s fabled North Shore? Well, there is a contest which you could win to have your dream come true. The California-based surf forecasting and surf reports company, Surfline, and Oahu‘s North Shore resort, Turtle Bay Resort, are offering a fantastic giveaway for two people for a week in Hawaii.
What the Surfline-Turtle Bay Resort Competition includes:
- Return tickets for two from the USA, Canada or Australia
- One week stay at the Turtle Bay Resort (six nights – single or double occupancy)
- Transfers for two or rental cars for the week
- Free access to surf and SUP equipment
- One free guided day (any level surfer or SUP)
- Welcome meal for two
- Welcome drinks
- Free round of golf with cart for two
- Free welcome swag package
The total package is estimated at $6,000.
Well, the package looks very enticing, so here is what you have do to enter the contest
- Submit a valid first and last name, email address and a phone number
- Entry is limited to one per person.
- Enter before 2 pm PST, Dec. 2, 2013